How Do I Move a Student From One Class to Another?
Administrators can move students from one course to another using the STUDENT MOVEMENT Tool.
This tool is only recommended to be used if there is no payment difference in the courses. It is simply an easy way to move a person from one roster to another.
2) On the right side under the actions menu is "Move Students" option. Click on that to be taken to the move students page.
3) Select the student(s) you would like to move, and the course to move them into. You can use the area on the far right to search for courses. Press Update to move.
4) You can also decide if you want to email the student(s) or not. A pop up of the confirmation email will appear. You can send it as is, or edit it, or not send at all.
1) Process All: Send the emails
2) Dont Send: Still move the students, but do not send any emails.
3) Cancel: Do not email or move students at this time.