How do I Print or Email a Course Completion Certificate?
Administrators, Sub-Administrators and Instuctors can generate course completion certificates which can be printed or e-mailed to the course participants.
2. Enter the search criteria
3. Select the Approriate Date Range
4. Select the Course by Clicking on the Course Name
5. Select which student certificates to print.
6. Select the Style, Layout and Margins of your certificate.
1. Classic Style is the default, you can select Portrait or Landscape Orientation
2. Margins can be adjusted here
3. Select the dates you want reflected on the certificate
4. Click on the blue links to see thumbnails of the different styles of certificates
5. Custom Certificates can be Programmed for you. Contact GoSignMeUp if you would like to discuss this further.
7. Select Additional Certificate Options
1. Would you like to include students who were on the wait list or who did not attend?
2. Would you like to print the certficate without a border (perhaps so you can print it on customized paper)
3. Electronic Signatures can be used if they are entered in the course area.
4. You can choose to show the signature line, Instructor Name, etc.
5. Select the credits you would like displayed on the certificate.
6. If you would like the certificate Emailed to the student, click this box.